Handmade Christmas Ornaments for Gifts

You were asking if anyone was making Christmas gifts this year. Every year I paint wood ornaments to give out to our family and friends. My mom and I take turns picking the theme for the year (penguins this year) and then we set about the rest of the year creating our gifts. My ornaments are boy and girl penguins in red, white and blue dresses or scarves

By Suzzy from Phoenix, Arizona

Handmade Christmas Ornaments for Gifts

What a great idea! What were some of the themes from past years? (09/02/2006)

By coreenhart

Handmade Christmas Ornaments for Gifts

What a great idea! Where to you get the wooden ornaments. Does anyone know where to get pecan resin santa clauses. My mother and I used to paint them but I can't find them now. Thanks. (09/03/2006)

By Frances

Handmade Christmas Ornaments for Gifts
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Painted Glass Ornament
Painting Glass Ornaments
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
Fabric Can Lid Ornaments Finished
Tin Can Christmas Ornaments