Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas

Who is making their presents this Christmas? What ideas have you gathered so far?

By Chrystal

Answers:

Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas

I make an assortment of cookies and candies. I use simple, but delicious recipes. I go to the dollar store and buy gift bags to put them in. I wrap them with ribbon and a homemade tag. (10/17/2010)

By jennilyn890

Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas

I am making a lot of my Christmas gifts this year. 1 thing I am doing is I am buying a nice glass vase type thing and I am putting pebbles/rocks that look really neat in it and then I am putting a candle in it. I have a friend that does this all the time and it looks really great if you choose good colors. Have fun! (10/19/2010)

By beckyschmecky

Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas

I am 'going green' for the most part, making pj's for the children and purse inserts for women friends from leftover material, and up cycling items I've found at yard sales and thrift shops all year. I also use many of the ideas from the Dollar Store website. (10/20/2010)

By turtlelady

Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas

Personalized, for the person you want to give a gift to, note cards or stationary and/or homemade Christmas decorations that they can use year after year. (10/20/2010)

By Deeli

Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas

He'll like something unique like homemade gifts in a jar. You can custom style the jars and its contents. Adding a personal note (in the jar) will be a nice touch.

Denise
http://www.frugal-save-wave.com/homemade-gifts-in-a-jar-cheap-gift-ideas.html (10/30/2010)

By tdls17

Gifts That Cost Nothing
Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
preparing gingerbread cookies as a gift
Homemade Christmas Presents for Adults
🎉
🎄