Inexpensive Wedding and Reception Venues in Texas

I am a service man with not much cash, just barely finishing up school with the woman I love very much. I am looking for cheap wedding venues where I can hold the ceremony and reception in the same area. I really need help. I really want to give the woman I love the perfect wedding. Does anyone have any suggestion or tips they can give me?

By Matthew from Arlington, TX (DFW)

Answers:

Am not familiar with Texas, but want to reassure you that anywedding will be perfect. Do what is comfortable for the both of you. It doesn't have to be the fanciest wedding of the century. Nothing wrong with punch and cake served in a church hall after a brief wedding ceremony. Best of luck to you both. (01/19/2010)

By OliveOyl

Have you checked with your church? In most areas, church members can use the church for no cost for both the wedding and reception. You will need to clean up afterwards of course, and most likely no alcohol. (01/19/2010)

By mom-from-missouri

I'm a wedding planner in Dallas and I get this question all the time. Have you tried the local recreation center or civic center? They are very good options especially if you or your bride lives in that city. Another option is a local lodge, White Rock Lake facility, a park with gazebo, or a church. Hope this helps! God Bless. (02/11/2010)

By SweetnessJones81

A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
🎄
🍂