Killing Weeds With Vinegar

I need to know what percentage is used to kill weeds with vinegar and water. I still want to grow some plants at a later time. How much should they be saturated?

Judtz from Deerbrook, WI

Killing Weeds With Vinegar 06/22/2006
When I spray the sidewalk cracks and such I use straight vinegar but be sure not to get it on things you want to live. Saturate welll as to get the roots, the weeds will turn brown and die. In a couple days you just pluck the brown above ground, if you see new sprouts then the root wasn't penetrated and you simply repeat the process.
By Barbie
Killing Weeds With Vinegar 06/24/2006
You need 20%. I used 5% and it killed dandelions when it was straight. I've never been able to find 20%, I was told you could get it at the garden centers.
By jbaby7162000

Killing Weeds With Vinegar
killing weeds
Planting After Killing Weeds With Vinegar
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Hand picking weeds
Controlling Weeds Organically
Gravel Driveway
Preventing and Killing Weeds in Gravel