Making a Jellyfish Finger Puppet
Make a lot of these cute little felt puppets for your kids to enjoy. Older children and help make them. This is a guide about making a jellyfish finger puppet
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This little guy was really fun to make! I'm going to show my kiddos how to do this too, I know they are going to be in their glory making a sea of these things. :) They are easy and extremely inexpensive. Your munchkins could make these all day long and it would barely cost you a thing!
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Source: Pinterest Inspired
- embroidery floss
- glue gun
- google eyes
- measuring tape
- You will begin by cutting a piece of felt about 4'' tall and 1 1/2'' wide.
- Fold your felt in half and snip in two.
- Round your two top corners for the head.
- Cut a length of floss and knot the end so this will secure it inside your work.
- Keeping both pieces together, make a simple running stitch around the sides and top.
- You will then glue your google eyes. Whoever invented these things are awesome, google eyes rock! Stitch a smile too.
- Now, using three different colored flosses, cut 12 pieces in 2'' lengths. These will be the tentacles.
- Now cut a tiny strip of felt measuring about 1'' long and 1/4'' tall.
- Hot glue the ends of the floss to this.
- Now hot glue your strip to the front inside of your fish.
- All ready to play!
September 16, 20150 found this helpful
I love jellyfish! this is too cute:)
September 17, 20150 found this helpful
Adorable! I know my kids would love this.