Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Making a Sports Jersey Quilt

0 0EmailFollow
Sports Jerseys

A great memory quilt can be made for your sports enthusiast or athlete from a sports jersey collection. This is a guide about making a sports jersey quilt.

Solutions: Making a Sports Jersey Quilt

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Softball Jersey Quilt

I took all the softball jerseys from my granddaughter's years of playing softball and made her a huge quilt from them. She cherishes this quilt and it brings back lots of memories for her.

By Ruby

Tip: Make a Jersey Quilt

Take the jerseys you have accumulated and make them into quilt squares. This is a neat keepsake. My son is in hockey and has a lot of jerseys. I am saving them and making squares out of them as he goes on. Each year could be a square (including practice, game and camp jerseys). It is such a neat idea.

By Crystal

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Making a Sports Jersey Quilt.

Question: Finishing the Seams on a Jersey Quilt

Will the edges of the jersey fray if not tucked under?

By Claudia

Most Recent Answer

By Mary Lou [14]01/14/2013

Probably not, but the raw edges of your seams may curl. Also zigzag seam finish would just make it look more finished.

Question: Looking for Instructions for a Jersey Quilt

I am unable to locate instructions, to create a jersey quilt, out of fire dept. jersey shirts. Can you recommend a link of instructions?

Thank you, Laura

Most Recent Answer

By susanmkeenan (Guest Post)02/21/2008

http://www.how-to-quilt.com , it will give you step by step.