Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

I need some help on deciding a good name for a small cleaning business I am planning on starting. Let me know what you think. I have checked these for trademarks and they seem to be okay so far. I just need help deciding what to go with.

April Fresh Cleaning Service;
April's Fresh Cleaning Service;
April's Cleaning Service;
April's Cleaning Company;

I thought it would be good to keep my first name at the beginning for alphabetized advertising purposes, ie. phone book and such... or should I leave out my name and go with one of these?

Reflections Cleaning Company;
Deep Clean Cleaning Service;
Perfect Clean;
Perfectly Clean;
Sparkling Clean;
Thorough Clean;
Thoroughly Cleaned Cleaning Service;
Extreme Clean;
Xtreme Clean;
Amped Cleaning Service;
Spiffy Clean;

Thank you!
April from Indianapolis, IN

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

• April Fresh Cleaning Service;
  • April's Fresh Cleaning Service;

These are my two favorites of those you have listed. I am leaning toward April Fresh Cleaning Service as it is a pun or play on words. Perhaps you can think of a logo that indicates April Fresh.

Best of luck to a smart woman who realizes that its often all in the name. (04/16/2008)

By Carol in PA

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

My favorite is also "April Fresh Cleaning Service." It just sounds good and appealing, and also is cute, since you're including your name! Good luck!

By Linda in Alabama

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

I would avoid the two names that have "April Fresh" as part of the name. That is the name of a brand of douche that our drug store sells. If that is sold in your area, that could invite crank phone calls or vandalism on your vehicle if it has a sign on the side (kids and pranks...)

I kind of notice that because my first name is also April. (04/16/2008)

By mom-from-missouri

• Comments

A woman with cleaning supplies.
    Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business
    Living room with nice interior design.
    Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
    Home Decor Shop
    Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
    Early Childhood Education Consultant
    Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
    Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop