Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business

I'm wanting to start my own cleaning service but i'm not sure of the name I picked out for the business. I need help in picking out a better name or tell me if you think its a good name to use. The name is: "T & S Sparkling Cleaning Service". If you have better ideas, I would love to hear them.

Serena from Manteca, CA

Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/14/2006
How about:

Maid in Manteca
Maid to Perfection
Maid it Clean
Serena's Showplace

By Marnita (Guest Post)
Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/16/2006
I think I'd leave off the initials "T" and "S" and just go with Sparkling Cleaning Service. I do think it would help customers if you added another word that might indicate the type of cleaning you do. Like Sparkling Clean Home. (You didn't say whether you did homes or businesses or both. Frankly, for all I know you may clean cars. lol) There's something about using the words "sparkling" and "cleaning" in the same sentence that doesnt seem right. Hopefully I've given enough for you to think about that you'll come up with your own name.
By Carol (Guest Post)
Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/18/2006
Just make sure the name you pick has not been trademarked. Be sure to trademark the name you pick so no one else can use it. If your name is not trademarked, someone can use it and you could end up paying them royalties.
By WIsgal
Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/22/2006
I would drop the initials and use A or AA Sparkling Clean (Home or Business) Service, that way you would be listed first in the yellow pages and people will know what kind of cleaning you will do.
By eletha Cole (Guest Post)
Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business 03/23/2006
How about "Get cleaner with Serena" ?
By Kris (Guest Post)

A woman with cleaning supplies.
Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop