Red Hat Society Club Ideas

About a month ago, I asked for some ideas for using in a Red Hat Group with mentally challenged women. Thanks for your ideas. In case anyone wants to start one, here are some things we have done:

1. Pinning ceremony with homemade pins.

2. Boa presentation.

3. Decorated pin boxes.

4. Made hat shaped cookies.

5. Played tea time bingo.

6. Made dog toys for local pet rescue group.

We will be making hats, and totes, and photo albums with each group member.

Every meeting we have a dessert party with decorations and beverages along with goody bags. Everyone is having fun, especially me.

Thanks for saying "just do crafts that incorporate purple and red" (I was making something hard that was common sense) and making knotted blankets (we will probably make knotted pillows for stuffing).

They are the ones that are special human beings who basically see good fun and appreciation for whatever we are doing.

I hope someone else will start such a group. It is a highlight in my life. Thanks.

By Donna

Answers:

Red Hat Society Club Ideas

This spring you could plant all flavors of scented geraniums in pots. They come in all scents and are not that expensive. Not to be mistaken for regular geraniums, these are herbs. They come in lemon, apricot, orange, rose, lime, and many other scents. The ladies would undoubtedly find them interesting and could take one home with them. They smell terrific! (01/30/2011)

By NellieMary

Red Hatter
Red Hat Society Club Ideas
Name Ideas for a Craft Club
Name Ideas for a Craft Club
Fledgling Beige Bengalese
Breeding Society Finches
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🎉
🎄