Removing Hard Water Stains from Showers and Tubs

A while ago I asked for shower cleaning products for hard water. I got Greased Lightening and I can't remember the other and lost the paper. Something like Good Stuff or Clean Stuff? Could you please help? Thanks.

By mfgershman from Anaheim, CA

Answers:

I wish to put in another vote for Bar Keeper's Friend. I was just cleaning the left and right rear view mirrors on my car and wasn't able to remove the water spots with Windex. I found this thread and since I have Bar Keeper's Friend I thought I would give it a try.

It worked unbelievably well! I put a bit on a damp sponge and rubbed it into each mirror, wiped clean with a paper towel, and then did each one more time with Windex. The mirrors are incredibly clean and clear. It works! (09/03/2009)

By KeithParker

Bar Keepers Friend is the only thing I have found out of all (ALL) the products listed in the below posts to work. I live where all water comes from aquifers and it is really hard. For $2, you cannot beat it. Especially when it takes little or no elbow grease for it to work. (09/07/2009)

By Hardwater Hater

Hard Water Stains
Removing Hard Water Stains
Someone cleaning a tub with rubber gloves on.
Removing Hard Water Stains from a Tub
Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Some wine glasses in a dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Deposits from Glassware
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
🎉
🎄