Save Money Rounding Checkbook Figures

With a growing family I find it almost impossible to save cold hard cash so I use this little trick to stash a few pennies here and there and they all add up.

In my check book register, I write who I am writing the check to. In the next column, I write the exact amount the check is for and in the final column, I round that amount up to the next dollar. ( Ex. $4.18 =$5)

At the end of the year I have stashed away over $300 and I always have a cushion so that I don't bounce a check, if I've shopped a little too hard. Try it, you will be so surprised how fast it all adds up.

By Karen S. from Springfield, MO

Save Money Rounding Checkbook Figures

I also have been using this system. If you forget to write a transaction in, you have the extra money in to cover it. (02/20/2010)

Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Receiving an Award
Speech Ideas for Receiving an Award
Resin Figurine
Shopping for Unpainted Resin Figurines
Egyptian Costume Ideas
Egyptian Costume Ideas
amigurumi duck and ducklings
Crochet Amigurumi Animal Patterns