Saving Money on Facial Wipes

Category Cleansing
If you use daily cleansing facial wipes, you know they can be quite pricey. This is a guide about saving money on facial wipes.

Seeing how everyone is interested in saving money, I've discovered a way to save on the facial cleansing wipes which are so convenient to use. I definitely wait for a BOGO sale, then stock up on them.

I keep a pair of scissors in the bathroom and simply pull one out and cut it in half and slip the other half back in the package. Using both sides, one half is plenty to use in the morning and the other half in the evening, thereby doubling your product. Works for me!

By LouCat from Dayton, OH

Excellent tip! I'm going to start doing this, thank-you for posting it. It's a kind of a forehead smack thing because it makes so much sense but had never occurred to me.

I find the Olay and Ponds beauty washcloths to be expensive so I cut them in fourths and they clean great for a lot less money.

By CHEAPERTHANCHEAP

I had a sample pack of the Olay cloths & loved 'em! I know they're "wood" or paper but they REALLY made my skin feel SO soft, like velvet! And yes, I cut them in half too.

I have a long body 'buff-puff' cloth thingie that I really scrub my face with a few times a week, but it really doesn't do as nice a job as the Olay cloths unfortunately.

Cloth washcloths seem to pull on my skin too much. There are some facial "erase wrinkles & acne" type cloths being sold on eBay & I'm longing to try them, but the seller messed up my order & I never re-ordered.

Has anyone tried those from eBay??

Regarding those samples of facial cleansing cloths you receive in the mail or buy at the store... I find that they are too big and I waste a lot of the cleanser on them, so I cut each cloth into 4 equal squares. They are just big enough to wash my whole face without wasting any of the cleanser on them. This gives me 4 times as many to use!

By Laura T

I also do this with makeup remover pads, brillo pads, dryer sheets. There are a lot of things that you can use half of and get more money's worth. Spend the next week challenging yourself to find things that you can cut in half or dilute with the same results!