Saving Money on Facial Wipes

If you use daily cleansing facial wipes, you know they can be quite pricey. This is a guide about saving money on facial wipes.

September 15, 2011 Flag

Seeing how everyone is interested in saving money, I've discovered a way to save on the facial cleansing wipes which are so convenient to use. I definitely wait for a BOGO sale, then stock up on them.

I keep a pair of scissors in the bathroom and simply pull one out and cut it in half and slip the other half back in the package. Using both sides, one half is plenty to use in the morning and the other half in the evening, thereby doubling your product. Works for me!

By LouCat from Dayton, OH

Excellent tip! I'm going to start doing this, thank-you for posting it. It's a kind of a forehead smack thing because it makes so much sense but had never occurred to me.

February 7, 2005 Flag

I find the Olay and Ponds beauty washcloths to be expensive so I cut them in fourths and they clean great for a lot less money.

By CHEAPERTHANCHEAP

I use those, thank you for the tip, I will try it.

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

But not cheap enough for me! What's wrong with soap and water on your hands or on a reusable wash cloth? Perhaps I'm blessed with good skin but I've never found any 'newfangled' skin cleaning aids anything but a marketing ploy to part us from our money. They certainly don't make any difference to my skin!

Regards

Jo

I thought I was the only one who did that! LOL!!!

I use 100% Egyptian cotton white washcloths, 13" x 13." Reuseable, bleachable, washable, and soft, soft, soft.

If those beauty washcloths are made of a paper product, it means you're wiping your face with wood. I prefer cotton.

Thus I am not tied to any one cleanser, and I'm not filling up the city dump.

The washing cloths are good for keeping in your car. I cut them up into fourths and keep them when I need to use them to wash my hands while on the road.

I don't normally use those paper beauty cloths but have found them to be convenient when traveling, especially when we went to Russia to adopt our children! In Europe washcloths are not the norm. I decided to just take some of those cloths with me as they were easy to pack, I just put enough for ea day in a baggy....I used those for my face and took along a net puff to use for my body. I decided against bringing cloth washcloths that I'd have to launder. At home I like to use a facial wash or scrub with a buff puff. I do agree about the white washcloths as they go with any bath decor, not that it matters and you can bleach them.

I had a sample pack of the Olay cloths & loved 'em! I know they're "wood" or paper but they REALLY made my skin feel SO soft, like velvet! And yes, I cut them in half too.

I have a long body 'buff-puff' cloth thingie that I really scrub my face with a few times a week, but it really doesn't do as nice a job as the Olay cloths unfortunately.

Cloth washcloths seem to pull on my skin too much. There are some facial "erase wrinkles & acne" type cloths being sold on eBay & I'm longing to try them, but the seller messed up my order & I never re-ordered.

Has anyone tried those from eBay??

I use cut up old t-shirts for face cloths. They are the softest thing I have found.

June 29, 2004 Flag

Regarding those samples of facial cleansing cloths you receive in the mail or buy at the store... I find that they are too big and I waste a lot of the cleanser on them, so I cut each cloth into 4 equal squares.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care CleansingMarch 8, 2013
Little Girl using Kleenex Facial Tissues
Saving Money on Facial Tissues
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Daily Facial Cloths
Saving Money on Olay Daily Facial Cloths
🎉
🎄