Browsing: Saving Money on Daily Facial Cloths

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Saving Money on Daily Facial Cloths

If you use daily cleansing facial wipes, you know they can be quite pricey. This is a guide about saving money on daily facial cloths.

Daily Facial Cloth
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

September 15, 2011 Flag

Seeing how everyone is interested in saving money, I've discovered a way to save on the facial cleansing wipes which are so convenient to use. I definitely wait for a BOGO sale, then stock up on them.

I keep a pair of scissors in the bathroom and simply pull one out and cut it in half and slip the other half back in the package. Using both sides, one half is plenty to use in the morning and the other half in the evening, thereby doubling your product. Works for me!

By LouCat from Dayton, OH

February 7, 2005 Flag

I find the Olay and Ponds beauty washcloths to be expensive so I cut them in fourths and they clean great for a lot less money.

By CHEAPERTHANCHEAP

June 29, 2004 Flag

Regarding those samples of facial cleansing cloths you receive in the mail or buy at the store... I find that they are too big and I waste a lot of the cleanser on them, so I cut each cloth into 4 equal squares. They are just big enough to wash my whole face without wasting any of the cleanser on them. This gives me 4 times as many to use!

By Laura T

April 30, 2012 Flag

I was going on a trip and trying to conserve space. I realized by cutting my favorite facial cloths in half, they will make them last 60 days instead of 30!

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care CleansingMarch 8, 2013
Little Girl using Kleenex Facial Tissues
Saving Money on Facial Tissues
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Daily Facial Cloths
Saving Money on Olay Daily Facial Cloths
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 7:16:14 PM on 10.0.0.143 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.