Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer (Wyoming)

This is a picture I took in June 2010. It is of the Grand Tetons, near Jacksonhole, Wyoming. I love the wooden fences in the front. The mountains were beautiful to see in person, and I loved photographing them.

By Candace

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

Answers:

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

We visited Jackson Hole a couple of years ago and this brought back memories. Beautiful country. I love mountains. (01/19/2011)

By drmeidl

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

Lovely photo. I like the fence in the foreground too, Candace. Gives perfect perspective. Thanks for sharing.
(01/19/2011)

By MisMachado

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

Thanks so much. I loved taking pictures of the Tetons, it is wonderful to photograph something so beautiful. (01/20/2011)

By **Candace5**

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

Thanks for letting me see this beautiful scene through your eyes. You get a big thumbs up for that! (01/21/2011)

By JustPlainJo

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

What beautiful scenery. I also love the fence. ;) Thanks for sharing this with us. (01/22/2011)

By tobeamiss

Scenery: Grand Tetons (Idaho)
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Photos and Information
Gladiolus
Growing Summer Blooming Bulbs
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Wyoming Christmas Charities
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
🎄