Stocking Up on School Supplies

Stock up now during back-to-school sales on school supplies. During the year you will need more glue, markers, paper, notebooks, etc. and they will never be cheaper than they are right now! Store them all in one place, like a crate so you and your kids will know where to look before buying anything more.

By Linda

Answers:

Stocking Up on School Supplies

Stocking up during this time of year is a great idea that saves money throughout. When school begins in the fall, prices on supplies are much cheaper. I purchase my office supplies and stock up on them as well. Not only does it save money, but it also saves time by going to the storage closet and getting what you need without leaving home to run to the nearest discount department store. (08/02/2004)

By Van

Stocking Up on School Supplies

I also do this! My daughter was famous for telling me the day after my Walmart trip she needed supplies so this helps to have it on hand! Also my son loves to draw and I hate all the loose leaf paper laying around so I buy spiral notebooks by the case at this time of the year when they are next to nothing! (08/20/2004)

By

Stocking Up on School Supplies

Stocking up in the fall is a great idea. We went to Cuba last February and took some of the school supplies along to give out as gifts. They really appreciated them. (10/13/2004)

By valleyrimgirl

Stocking Up on School Supplies

I wait to purchase school supplies until after school starts. Sometimes the teachers have specific items that they want the children to have such as folders or binders or loose paper or spiral notebook.
(08/28/2007)

By georgjeana

Photo of a back pack, colored pencils, paper and other school supplies.
Saving Money on School Supplies
School Supplies
Organizing School Supplies
A hole in a pair of pantyhose.
Fixing a Run in Your Stockings
Making a Christmas Stocking
Making a Christmas Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
🎄