"Sweet Sixteen" Corsages

I am looking for directions on how to make the sweet 16 corsage and a picture. Thank you.

Lynda from Fayetteville, NC

Answers:

"Sweet Sixteen" Corsages

At my school all the Sweet 16 corsages (probably all from the same florist) were carnations with tulle behind and ribbon bow etc but with 16 sugared gumdrops or spice drops of various pastel colors instead of the sugar cubes. They were the pin-on type, not the wrist corsage type. (02/16/2008)

By Kaelle

"Sweet Sixteen" Corsages

I am in process of making one for my granddaughter, using tulle, big bow and streamer ribbon to hang sugar cubes on, putting them together with a glue gun. (09/21/2009)

By marye41

"Sweet Sixteen" Corsages

I have made my daughter a corsage on each birthday since she was 9. This year is the sugar cubes and just to test the waters, I said let's skip the corsage this year. She said - no way! (03/18/2010)

By MikeM1

Corsage.
"Sweet Sixteen" Corsages
🎄