Using Leftover Hot Dog Buns

I always have a lot of extra buns left over because hot dogs come in packs of 10 and buns in packs of 8. To use those extra buns I made garlic bread on them because I was out of bread. One garlic bread bun each was just the right amount for my family. You can even let each person make their own.

By chicken_mama from Santa Cruz, CA

Using Leftover Hot Dog Buns

I have used them as croutons before and also done long PB and J sandwiches.

I noticed that I only got 8 hot dogs in my package last week, can't remember the brand. I bet the cost didn't go down though. (09/14/2009)

By Jess

Using Leftover Hot Dog Buns

Any left over buns are also good for making a bread pudding if your family likes it. (09/15/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

Uses for Leftover Hotdog and Hamburger Buns
Sticky Buns
Sticky Buns Recipes
Hot Dog Buns
Recipes Using Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns
Hot Dog Buns
Hot Dog Bun Sandwiches Recipes
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes