Wildlife: Bees

In the forests of North Eastern Alberta, in a clearing leading to a small lake. The grandeur of nature comes not from what humans do but from the vital role bees play in our lives.

By Christine

Wildlife: Bees

Wildlife: Bees

Very poetic. And I believe bees are very under appreciated. Folks are only now seeing how vital they are as the "hive collapse syndrome" (I hope I got the phrase right) makes the rounds. (07/16/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Wildlife: Bees

I agree. Without bees our crops would not pollinate, fruit trees would not bear fruit, vegetables would not produce, the world's food supply would be eliminated. Doom and gloom scenario, so let's appreciate the bees and keep ourselves as busy as, you know :D (07/20/2010)

By fresca03

Wildlife: Bees
Bee on Hummingbird Feeder
Keeping Bees Out of the Hummingbird Feeder
bee on a flower
Keeping Bees Away
Carpenter bee drilling into wood.
Getting Rid of Carpenter Bees
bee on a flower
The Benefits of Bees in Your Garden