Wizard of Oz Table Decorations

I need to decorate a large training room for 50 people around the theme of the Wizard of Oz. I have thought about making large sunflowers from construction paper and a scarecrow too. I can't find any paper patterns for any of the other characters, so if you know where I can get those, that would be great. I also need to decorate 10 tables for the trainees.

Any ideas, suggestions, etc. you have would be appreciated.

threegetts from Albuquerque, NM

Wizard of Oz Table Decorations

I work with a women's ministry and we decorate monthly for luncheons. Some times you can find napkins of Dorothy or the group. We have run the napkins off before on card stock and glued them to floral picks. Then we have used three to make an arrangement. Baskets, terra cotta pots, or any type of base will hold the floral picks. We have used several shades of tissue around the card stock items. Ribbons adorn them on front. This makes cute centerpieces. What about Dorothy's basket with a message on it, or Toto's cute face, even a large old bicycle and a basket on the front for a great display. Emerald City had lots of glowing items. Use spray glitter upon tissue made flowers. Better yet, what about a blue gingham apron and a basket next to red ruby slippers. Take a picture and then run it off with wording like" Dorothy's No place like home!

By Joyce

Wizard of Oz Table Decorations

Look here on Thriftyfun for "How to make a Tin Man out of Tin cans" thriftyfun.com. I have made one and it gets rave reviews from all of my friends. I noticed they have directions on here after I had already made mine. (11/20/2007)

By KimiSunshine

Wizard of Oz Table Decorations
Table Runner
Making a Table Runner
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table
glass coffee table
Repairing a Coffee Table With Missing Glass
Photo of Dorothy from the movie The Wizard of Oz.
Making a Dorothy Costume (Wizard of Oz)