Athletic Banquet Centerpieces

I am looking for Lacrosse themed table centerpiece ideas for a HS banquet. Any ideas?

By lacrossemom from NY

Hello! I have two ideas for this: Cake store may have some Lacrosse decor plastic pieces, I would use these and/or PRINT out some pictures/magazine, cut them to liking. Glue to cardboard/stock paper and take it from there, maybe a piece of green outdoor carpet or even real grass, to make a field or something like it, even here you could use a picture and lay it to hold the other pieces. You could actually make a decorated tree, this way or an actual flower bouquet & stick the pictures/decor in with flowers.Feel free to contact me w/any questions or tell me your ideas, this always inspires new tricks & ideas for me to better help.Great Crafting to you! Mista

sparklejunkfewz AT

This idea went over huge! Ordered clear plastic display boxes from ebay. They come flat and you just fold to assemble into a box. I cut the top flaps off to make an open box. I did these for our mens basketball banquet (8x8x10) and for my son's (5x5x7) high school hockey banquet. I printed out 8x10 pictures of the team (one head and shoulder shot, one action, and the other two sides team logo and number), layed them face down next to each other, taped the sides, flipped them over, and I had a cube of pictures to put in the box.

It also served as a table number system. We stuffed the box with tissue paper and placed them in the middle of the table. For the Hockey banquet, The hockey moms filled with candy and then put tissue sticking out on top. The players had a photo keepsake to take home. Everybody went nuts over this!

Athletic Banquet
Athletic Banquet Centerpiece Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties School BanquetsJune 12, 2009
Baseball Themed Centerpiece
Baseball Themed Centerpiece Ideas
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Banquet Table Decorations
Banquet Table Decoration Ideas
Dome shaped cake decorated like a soccer ball with green frosting along the base to mimic grass
Making A Soccer Cake