Use Cooking Bags To Make Two Crock Pot Meals At Once

I have a large crock pot and a small household, so I use two cooking bags and am able to cook two meals at once.

By Janet from Colmar, PA

I have an oval shaped crock pot and when I make meat loaf, I use foil to form kind of a pan on one end of the pot and put the meat loaf in that, then I wrap a couple baking potatoes in foil and put them in the other end. The only thing about the potatoes is that for some reason the inside doesn't stay nice and white, but they taste the same.

This is a great idea! I will using this tip very soon! Thanks.

Busy Woman Cooking
Cooking Once a Week
Food and Recipes Food Tips Crockpot CookingJuly 19, 2010
Crockpot with a healthy stew cooking in it.
Diabetic Crock Pot Recipes
simmering crock pot
Cleaning a Crock Pot
crochet strap for Crock Pot lid
Making a Crochet Crock Pot Strap
Scattering of dried pinto beans with red peppers and cilantro. Cooking Dried Beans
Freezing Pinto Beans