Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

4 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

I need to know about 4 year old party games.

By Latasha Monique

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Shell [1]11/09/2010

Pudding paint! For my daughter's 4th birthday I made several batches of vanilla instant pudding and put food coloring in it for paint colors. Then I got a big piece of butcher paper, (any paper works) and gave the kids paint bushes. I recommend giving each child an old t-shirt to protect their clothing. It won't hurt them if they decide to taste the paint.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: 4 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

I am hosting a party for my 4 year old daughter. It is only a little tea party, but I am stuck on ideas for party games.

I need ideas for 4 year old indoor birthday party.

By Laura

RE: 4 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Kiss the frog: draw a large frog sitting on a lily pad, cut out lips, put tape on back of each pair of lips. Have the girls blindfolded, hand them a pair of lips they hold them to their own lips and kiss the frog. Be sure to put their names on the lips. Craft, make a sparkling wand. Items needed, wooden dowel rods, wooden stars or large metallic paper ones, glue, glitter and any thing else you can think of. (09/15/2010)

By Coll3