Tablecloth with Mitered Corners

How do you make a tablecloth with a square in the middle and a contrasting fabric border with mitered corners?

Tomme from Sulvania, GA

Answers

I just made little wraps for my daughters to wear over their flower girl dresses (same basic thing, a large rectangle w/ border. I used the following link:

http://www.wrig  anketbinding.htm

Press the corner after you fold it, before you sew & it helps it lay flat. The only thing I had trouble with was how to connect the two ends of the trim to end it. I tried to make a seam but that didn't work out too well. Maybe someone else can help you with that.

Crafts SewingOctober 23, 2006
Tablecloth Dress
Making a Tablecloth Dress
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Lace Tablecloth
Repairing a Lace Tablecloth
Family Eating Together Using Placemats
Keeping Your Tablecloth and Placemats Clean
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 11:15:02 AM on 10.0.1.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.