Olivia (Coton de Tulear)

Olivia is approximately 14 weeks old now, she is younger in this picture. She is already in her new home, but I still think the picture is a treasure. I call it "sweet innocence"

She is one of a litter, but I love love this picture and wanted to see what others thought of her. I am too emotionally involved to be objective. The litter is all gone now.

Coton de Tulear is a rare breed of dog from Madagascar. I have her parent and have for about 3 years or so.

She liked to play, cuddle, more cuddle, sleep, bathroom, eat, snuggle, cuddle, and kisses. No she loves to run and play, loves easy squeaky toys!

They are a rare breed and I wanted to show her because they are just so cute, but not often seen. Olivia (Coton de Tulear)

By Cadia from Midcoast Maine

She looks so cozy!!! Too adorable!! How big does this breed get?? Thanks for showing her off!!! :)

What a sweet picture, makes you want to pick her up and cuddle..................Laverne

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This would melt any animal lover's heart. To have such beauty exist in the world is so great. I love her already. Can I have her? Pretty Please?

Oh that is the cutest picture! what a beautiful little puppy.

Please send pictures as she grows up...she is a doll, and I'd like to learn more about the breed.

Love the pic!!! And I must agree with everyone, that is the sweetest and cutest puppy!!! I would love to see a picture of her now.

Dear Cadia,

What, are you kidding, you wanted to see what others thought of her? She is PRECIOUS, ADORABLE,SWEET, KISSABLE & SQUISHABLE...I love her...thanks for sharing that precious puppy with us. ` Holly ( in Ga. )

I know I can't have her so can you hug her for me, PLEASE????

Look at those puppy paws! So CUTE! Makes me wanna wake her up and PLAY!

Apparently you do have a computer? Well Take her picture, I suggest this one, and put on your "desktop". She is grrrrrt!

jerryno1 Yorktown Va

What a little darling. If only they could stay that size and keep that wonderful puppy breath that they have. I'm in Maine as well and wondered more about this breed. Are they a large, small, medium breed when fully grown? Are they shown at any dog shows in Maine? We used to show Borzoi but my last dog being shown is now a champion and I miss the fun of shows.

Thank you so much for all the many compliments! She is a sweetheart, and I do just love that picture of her.

My computer has been down and out for about a week, so I was way out of touch. I was very pleasantly surprised to come to this site ( which I love!) and see that so many people took the time to comment. Thank you again, I had never done anything like this before,it was fun and I am happy she made some people smile.

ADORABLE and soo cute!! I just want to tickle her toes and touch that little nose. What a cutie.

I love my cute yorkie and jack russell and miss the

puppy days...Have fun and many puppy kisses to

Olivia

Hi, I wanted to answer the questions sent to me about Olivia. Roberta, as far as I know, there are not too many in Maine. I am a member of the CTCA and I do believe I am the only member here breeding them. They have a couple of brothers in lower midcoast. My vet did not know much of them! I love the puppy breath as well. The Borzoi is a beautiful dog, I had a friend with one, such a wonderful personality. I do not know much about them being shown in Maine. There are small ones like mine and a taller Coton. There is also the French (dogs can be white only) Olivia is of the Malagasy and colors are desirabe. B/W, Tri and the white with tan.Her pedigree contains dogs directly from Madagascar. Thank you for asking of her.

Estella, the breed is still considered rare. Unfortunately with any adorable dog and changing popularities, the back yard breeding has already increased so much. They are about 12 lbs. give or take. Soft, like cotton--Coton hypo-allergenic because their coat is hair, not fur. Basically non-shedding as well except during grooming. Being new, they have not been exposed too or experience many of the diseases dogs in our country now deal with. That also sadly will change with indiscriminate breeding. Not to say they have no health issues,just different and not so bred out and mixed with other dogs, etc. They are velcro pets though, real cling ons and want to be with their loved ones. ( Well that has not been too hard for me!!! ), some might find it too much though. If there is anything else I can answer, or I missed, let me know. I will post an updated picture of her. She was the most photogenic little being. I think she loved it.

That is the cutest puppy I have ever seen! Can't wait to see what she looks like full grown.

What a cuty she is!!!!!

I want to hug her ^^ soooo~~~cute ^^

kinalee, thank you for the compliment about Olivia. They are so kissable, hugable at that age(or any age really) but she looked so innocent! cadia

Photos Pets DogsJuly 21, 2006
🎄