Sunless Tanning Lotion Reviews

I am looking for a good sunless tanning lotion that has a natural color and that gives you color very quickly, I have been using coppertone endless summer but would like to try a new one. I would appreciate any suggestions.

callie43 from Smithville, MO

Dove Energy Glow is a new lotion with tanners in it.

You can get a free sample at (I think they still have it) and comes with some coupons. They also have a body wash and facial products. I used it on my legs and feet; they sent me one for medium tones and I am very fair skinned. It darkened to a light tan first application, though I didn't rub in too good at toes! It was the first time I ever used it, and I like it because I don't tan very much, so it was subtle. You just use it like regular lotion, but let it dry and wash hands, of course.

I use Neutrogena Sunless Tanning lotion. I have tried alot of products and this is the best and most natural looking of all. The "Set" comes w/a body scrub to prepare your skin, the sunless tanning lotion that dispenses from a pump bottle (I like this because you don't run the risk of an aerosol can loosing it's fizz) and a facial "tint". All three are excellent products and I have had other women remark on my legs looking good!! To me that is the ulitmate compliment!

You can often find coupons for money off and it is on sale a lot as well. I think I gave about $20.00 for the "set".

Hope this helps!

I use Banana Boats VitaSkin tanner, it works great on me, I just love it!! I buy it on e-bay really cheap.

It is hard to find in the DC area as one of the local magazines gave it the highest rating for a natual look. I was able to find Jergens when I was in Atlanta so I loaded up!

Friends think I've been in the sun the look is so natural.

Northern Virginia

I have been using dove energy glow too, and with just 3 applications there is really good results! You just have to make sure it is all rubbed into the skin evenly. You just apply like regular lotion, AND it doesnt smell bad. :)

If you can get your hands on some of the liquid they sell for airbrush tanning (you can find it on ebay) Just add it to your favorite body butter! It works great! It gives you a subtle tan, apply everyday until your as tan as you want to be, then once a week or so to keep your tan. Adding a lot or a little customizes your tan.

How do you get self tanning lotion in India?

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care TanningJune 11, 2006
Woman tanning next to a pool.
Homemade Tanning Oil Recipes
lotion bottle
Getting All the Lotion Out of a Bottle
A woman putting on sunscreen.
Fixing Streaks From Sunless Tanner