Dry and Cracking Foot Remedy

What can I use for dry cracking heels?

By Victoria from So. CA

I get this frequently in the summer, as I go around bare foot a lot! What I have found works wonders is Bag Balm; or the bag balm creme which is known as udderly smooth; with the bag balm put quite a bit on, and then put on a pair of socks and in the morning they should be fine! The creme works well if you simply rub it in, let it soak in, which it does really fast, then rub in again etc; usually I do this at night when watching TV.

Good luck!

I recommend Watkins PetroCarbo Salve if they are in really bad shape. It is medicated.

Watkins also has special peppermint foot repair salve and cream that comes in a neat little gift package with a pair of plush socks. They call it the Heavenly Soles Foot Care Set.

You can find it at http://www.buy-vanilla-pepper.com

I think you'll find these help. I hope you have soft feet in no time!

Coleen

I wish I could remember where, but I just recently read to use diaper rash ointment or cream on your feet to help with the dry, cracking heels.

We've always used Vick's Vapo-Rub on feet though as it's really good for keeping toe nails from getting

dry and brittle for one thing, and a guard against any sort of fungus also. Rub the Vick's in really well, then put on a pair of white socks to sleep in, and the next morning, your feet will feel like new.

It definitely works to keep the nails nice too. Better than anything I've ever used before. Bag Balm is also one of the best all-time remedies for sore feet, cracked heels and britttle nails.

I can remember our doctor always wearing white socks next to his feet even in the daytime with a dark suit on. He just put a black pair on over the white ones, but next to his feet was always white socks. He said our feet sweat a lot, and the dyes in colored socks are not good for our feet. Well, he was our doctor and his word was good enough for me.

I hope this helps you. When feet are sore or are hurting, nothing else feels good either.

Pookarina

Acne astringent pads such as stridex then Eucerin or Vaseline put on socks leave on over night continuous use will result in softer younger heels and feet.

I worked for a pharmacy and heard them say kerasal was the best for that problem.

Several months ago, my feet became very dry and my heels felt like sandpaper. I started putting Avon Silicone Glove hand cream on them at night and in the morning. Now they are soft and smooth and I only use the cream at night after my shower. My feet get cold anyway so I sleep in socks and that probably helps too.

dry heel on foot
Home Remedies for Dry or Cracked Feet
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Dry SkinSeptember 5, 2010
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 17, 2017 at 8:35:15 AM on 10.0.0.246 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.