AnySoldier.com - Categories:

Cool Links

AnySoldier.com

Do you get the Christmas cards in the mail an don't know what to do with them? Go to http://anysoldier.com/ and get names of our service people who do not get much mail. Also cost is the same as sending mail here in the states. This is very rewarding also and just a small way of letting them know we have not forgotten them.

By JODI

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Thanks for the idea and for sharing. I collect ideas for my Good-Deeds Group. This idea is going out to our members ASAP!

Thanks again for sharing!

Another idea for those wanting similar ideas, I heard on my local news that there is a mom that has a daughter serving in Iraq and she is making each soldier in her daughters troop a stocking and sending them over.

Avon also is sponsoring a program to send care packages to troops overseas. It's $10, the troops get 5 products (no choice on the products), the USO gets a donation, and you can include a personal message. Contact your Avon representative for more information.

Camilla

Cool LinksNovember 30, 2004
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:05:32 AM on 10.0.0.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.