Chloe (Pekapom)

By Warren 2 4

Chloe is 2.5 years old. She is a Pekapom (half Pekingese, half Pomeranian). I had just started dating a new girlfriend, and one night we went to a place that was kind of like a farmers market/flea market. In the parking lot on our way in a lady approached us with this 6 week old darling puppy and we couldn't say no. I am no longer dating the woman but we are best of friends and jokingly, share custody of "our little girl", Chloe.

Chloe (Pekapom)

She just loves to chase and be chased. That puts such a smile on her little face. As with any dog, she loves it and gets so excited when she sees me getting her leash. She knows she is going for a walk with her daddy.

The pic is after a long day of fun and adventure.

Better late than never, tomorrow (9-24-08) is her big day. She is getting spayed.

By Alexander from Belair, MD

Editor's Note: We didn't get this posted right away due to the number of pet photos we have been receiving lately. Better late than never!

Showing: Comments Sort

thr522587 Flag

Daddy tells an adorable story about a sweet poochie poo's adventures :-) Glad to know of the shared custody and hope Chloe is feeling tip top after girlie surgery ;-) Give her a kiss from Rachel and I :-)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Pat Giles 959 Flag

Chloe is a precious little girl! I'm delighted to hear that you had her spayed - too few people do that for their animals. Give her a big kiss from Missy's (dachshund/beagle) mom and God bless you.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Annie Rios Hill 14 1,776 Flag

Chloe looks as sweet as her name. Adorable cute lil face. Hope all went well in the surgery, give her a hug n kiss from me and Honey (he is a poo-mix), Annie

ps Great to hear that you two are able to share as it probably makes Chole's day to see you both.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By jan king 1 319 Flag

She's SO cute!! A big sloppy doggie kiss for her from Kato the Wonder Dog!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

thr142163 Flag

Hey, my name is Chloe. Good job with that. =)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 9:49:17 PM on 10.0.1.8 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.