Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>
Chloe (Pekapom)

Chloe (Pekapom)

Chloe is 2.5 years old. She is a Pekapom (half Pekingese, half Pomeranian). I had just started dating a new girlfriend, and one night we went to a place that was kind of like a farmers market/flea market. In the parking lot on our way in a lady approached us with this 6 week old darling puppy and we couldn't say no. I am no longer dating the woman but we are best of friends and jokingly, share custody of "our little girl", Chloe.

She just loves to chase and be chased. That puts such a smile on her little face. As with any dog, she loves it and gets so excited when she sees me getting her leash. She knows she is going for a walk with her daddy.

The pic is after a long day of fun and adventure.

Better late than never, tomorrow (9-24-08) is her big day. She is getting spayed.

By Alexander from Belair, MD

Editor's Note: We didn't get this posted right away due to the number of pet photos we have been receiving lately. Better late than never!

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

04/04/2010

Hey, my name is Chloe. Good job with that. =)

By jan king [1]10/22/2008

She's SO cute!! A big sloppy doggie kiss for her from Kato the Wonder Dog!

By Annie Rios Hill [12]10/20/2008

Chloe looks as sweet as her name. Adorable cute lil face. Hope all went well in the surgery, give her a hug n kiss from me and Honey (he is a poo-mix), Annie
ps Great to hear that you two are able to share as it probably makes Chole's day to see you both.

By Pat Giles10/16/2008

Chloe is a precious little girl! I'm delighted to hear that you had her spayed - too few people do that for their animals. Give her a big kiss from Missy's (dachshund/beagle) mom and God bless you.

By Anonymous [848]10/15/2008

Daddy tells an adorable story about a sweet poochie poo's adventures :-) Glad to know of the shared custody and hope Chloe is feeling tip top after girlie surgery ;-) Give her a kiss from Rachel and I :-)

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.