Recipe for Thanksgiving Pie
Here is my favorite recipe for Thanksgiving.
- 2 cups of counting your blessings
- 1 1/2 cups of correcting your mistakes
- 1 1/2 cups of forgiveness
- 1/3 cup of laughter
- 2 cups of saying kind words
- 2 1/3 cups of prayer each day
- 5 cups of God's word read daily
- 5 1/2 cups of serving God, the church and others
- 2 tsp. of smiles
- 2 tsp. of tears
Mix ingredients well. Bake in the oven of unconditional LOVE. Cool on the table of understanding.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Source: An old cook book.
By Brenda from Stillwater, OK
November 25, 20090 found this helpful
This is absolutely Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe! A huge thumbs up!
November 26, 20090 found this helpful
Amen to this post! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 25, 2016 at 9:25:16 PM on 10.0.1.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us