Activities for a 2 Year Old's Birthday Party

My daughter is turning 2 on September, 15 and I don't know what activities to have for a 2 year old's birthday. Is a bounce house appropriate?

Jamie from Honolulu, HI

I would say a bounce house is a great idea. One easy thing for them to do as well is to have them sit on balloons. The first to pop it wins. Make sure the balloons are filled full or they will not pop.

Slip and Slide or sprinkler---just be sure to tell everyone to bring their own bathing suits.

Pinata---I've been wanting to do this for my boys.

Finger Painting outside.

Chalk drawing on sidewalk.

Bubbles!! all kids of all ages love blowing bubbles.

Make your own food: cupcakes/pizza/cookies, let the kids help decorate their own treat!!

Face painting.

I think the bouncey house would be fun----but my 3 year old boy wouldn't do it, he is afraid of them and doesn't like being crowded.

Just remember----its a 2 year old!! Keep it simple!

i wuold say no to the housei know alot of kids love them but i also know that they get very baddly injured and you are asking to be that age have problums with the bones not being too developed and are easly hurt in them.i use to work at the hospitle and we saw alot of kids paralized in them.mabe you could do a pinuata.or you can get one of those ball pits.but be careful with that to.if it is still hot have a spricaler party.hide party favors in differnt places like an easter egg hunt.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayAugust 8, 2006
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Fruit salad bowls made in carved out watermelons at a large outdoor birthday party.
Planning a Large Birthday Party
Four year old blowing out birthday candles.
4th Birthday Party Ideas
A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.
11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 4:34:07 PM on in 980 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.