Using a Shoe Caddy to Organize the Bathroom

I always found my bathroom counter becoming cluttered with many items from hairbrushes, to deodorant, to body spray, etc. To minimize the clutter, I purchased a clear pocket shoe organizer that hangs over the door. I didn't want it on the door so I hung it in the "dead space" behind the door. My bathroom counter is now clean!

This also helps in seeing when someone is running low on deodorant, hair product, shaving cream, or anything else. This gives me the option to watch for sales and also coupons when someone is running low when they forget to tell me. This has saved us time in cleaning and money in shopping.

By Leslie H. from IA

Messy Bathroom Counter
Organizing Your Bathroom
Organizing BathroomJanuary 12, 2010
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Chairback Caddy
Making a Chair Caddy
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 19, 2016 at 2:09:45 AM on in 888 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.