Cain and Abel (Pugs)

Cain and Abel are 5 1/2 month old Pugs. A Neighbor's relative had these two pugs puppies that he had to get rid of so my DH brought them home to show me. I said to him, "You know they are not going back now,right?" And now they are big and full of life, I mean Mischief!

They are so funny to watch when they fight with each other, they get up on their hind legs and box! I call them my circus dogs because they run around in the yard and do barrel rolls down the hill. So funny!

By Rachel from Richmond, VA

Cain and Abel (Pugs)

I have a pug of my own that just turned a year old Nov 7th. You are right about them being full of mischief, Puggles never stops going and when she does, it's right beside me on the couch or trying to trip me under my feet. She hardly ever leaves my side.

They are darling! My niece has a pug named Magoo and he is a precious thing. She got him from a rescue organization and has never regretted it. Give them both a big hug and kiss for me - if you can ever slow them down long enough! Thanks for sharing, and God bless you.

How adorable!!

Does DH mean "dumb husband"? I've never seen that used. Just wondering! They are cute. I wish my DBF would bring me something good like that instead of dirty clothes for me to wash. Gosh!!

Photos Pets DogsDecember 5, 2007
🎉
🎄