Mini Sticky Notes for Calendar Appointments

I have a friend that uses very small sticky notes to mark her calendar of important appointments. That way, if the appointment changes, she just lifts the sticky note to the new date without marking up her calendar. I thought this was a great idea.

Also, at the end of every year, I take my calendar and write in birthday/anniversary reminders on the new calendar for the entire year. That way, I don't forget an important event.

By chef4u from Sylvania, OH

I use small kid's stickers on my annual calendar each year to mark special birthdays and important dates that I always want to remember.

I do something similar with MS Outlook Calendar. I also have some event reminders still emailed to me from a service that was free when I was most actively using it a couple of years ago. www.setbirthdayalarms.com, I think is the url. You can search the phrase "birthday reminders" too. I'm sure there are plenty of free email event reminder sites out there now.

I do the same thing only I take it one step further. I use 4 different colors of stickers:

Yellow for birthdays

Orange for anniversaries

Bright pink for doctor or medical appointments

Green for any other appointments

This way I can tell at a glance, without even reading it, what type of thing is coming up.

Someone Writing Birthday on Calendar
Remembering Important Dates (Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.)
Organizing Memory TricksAugust 27, 2009
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
Circling Calendar Date in Red
Using A Calendar
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎄