Make A Clean Sweep Of Your House

If you have not yet seen the show on TLC called "Clean Sweep", you should! I came from a long line of relatives that hung on to everything for whatever reasons. This show has really opened my eyes to what you should or should not keep and when.

I have watched high school/college cheerleaders and football players give up uniforms, helmets, trophies, etc., even heirloom items. If you never use it, let someone else have it or sell it. If you don't have it already displayed in your home and don't intend to, get rid of it.

When you have a yard sale, check on eBay for what the items are selling for and use that as a guide. Chances are, whatever is in your home you can cut in half by 50% (books, music tapes or cd's, toys, clothes, etc.).

By Tator Bug

Tater Bug

Yes I love that show. I can't beleive some of those houses!!! But I should not talk I lived in a house that looked liked like a warehouse for a long time. At least it makes me feel a little better about the condition of the house I live in now which is starting to get cluttered up. I am a clutter bug, pack rat. I have junk I love junk I plan to make stuff with but never get enough time off to do it. Then when I do try to start a project I can't find anything.

Are you The Blue Grasser Tater Bug from NY? If so you know my Sister Burnt Toast. Burnt Toast is cleaning out my Mom's house in NJ and her own too.

Liz Bisbee, Az

Liz Bisbee,

No, I am not The Blue Grasser. My dad nicknamed me Tator when I was a kid because I LOVE potatoes. ha ha And soon he added the "Bug" part to it. ha ha

where do we find your yard sales?? Do you post the address some place????

Pack rat collection
Organizing Tips for a Pack Rat
Organizing Clutter ControlMay 9, 2004
Someone dusting the corner of a room with a duster.
Keeping Your House Dusted
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean