Camouflaging A Pimple

To camouflage a pimple and heal it at the same time, mix your foundation or concealer with a drop or two of acne treatment. I use CVS brand benzoil-peroxide. This way you won't cause it to get worse by putting foundation alone over it, but it can be healing while it is kept "under cover"!

By Carol from Lancaster, PA

Actually, you would do better not to use a liquid foundation at all. Use Bare Escentuals mineral foundation (like a powder), which won't exacerbate the problem at all.

Hello Carol from Lancaster, PA. I am also from Lancaster and it is nice to read from someone in my area. Do you live close to all the Amish in our county? I do. Eastern part of the county. Thanks for your tip.

Do you mean Benzyl-Peroxide? OR Benzyl Alcohol? (Don't know if spelling is correct) Good idea but

won't last, unless the whole diet, linen washing routine, and hand washing before touching face is practiced.

Yes, I do live near the Amish! :) Also, I use Bare Essentials, but unlike what is advertised it does not keep a zit covered all day! The benzoil peroxixe type treatment mixed with foundation HAS worked for me.

Thanks for all the responses!

Blessings to all!

girl looking at a pimple
Hiding a Pimple
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne TreatmentSeptember 9, 2006
🎉
🎄