Pattern For Irish Step Dance Baby Booties

I am looking for a knitting or crochet pattern for Irish step dance gillie-style baby booties. My pregnant daughter is an Irish step dance teacher and I would love to knit or crochet her some Irish gillie baby booties. Does anyone out there have a pattern for these?

Lori from South Jordan, UT

I happened to see this on ebay and thought it might interest you. It's not exactly what you asked for but it is for an authentic 1920's crochet pattern - very pretty. The link is below. By the way, congratulations! ... 395365QQcategoryZ41229QQcmdZViewItem

orange booties with yellow flower next to ball of yellow yarn with crochet hook
Making Crocheted Baby Booties
Crafts KnittingApril 30, 2006
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance