BakingFood Tips

Replacement for Airbake Pans

Do you love to bake, but hate the cost of the Airbake pans? I know I do, but instead I buy the cheaper cookie sheets with the non-stick finish and stack them on top of one another. It prevents scorching, burning and bakes cookies beautifully but for a fraction of the cost of one pan!

By Michelle

I have found that if you place your cookie sheet on the top (rack)shelf and add a minute sometimes two to the time for baking your cookie, it will come out perfect! No burnt bottoms! Tried and true! Start with the recipe time first before adding baking time. I use a gas oven.

You guys are crazy. Airbake pans are not that expensive. I don't know where you've been shopping, but you're getting ripped off. Don't you think it would cost more to buy a bunch of nonstick pans to stack? Besides, by stacking non-stick pans, you can run the risk of scratching away at the non-stick surface. It is hazardous to your health to eat food prepared on damaged non-stick cookware and pans.