Bella (Prague Ratter)

Bella is a 3 1/2 year old Prague Ratter. She was flown to the US from the Czech Republic when she was 8 weeks old, weighing only 8 ounces! She settled right in to life in the US, being spoiled by her new mommy! She loves to be dressed! She also insists on going along when I go anywhere other than work.

She loves to visit people and thinks wherever she goes, everyone is there to see her! She also enjoys playing with her sister, a German Shepherd and brother, a Rottweiler. Can you guess who's the boss? I never knew so much love could come in such a small package! She is the best part of my day and love her beyond words!

By Lisa

Photos Pets DogsNovember 9, 2010
🎄
🍂