Bunny Napkin Ring
This project is sure to put a smile on the face of each and every dinner guest.
Crafting Time: about 20 minutes
What You Need:
- paper towel tube
- pink construction paper
- pink marker
- wiggle eyes
- three strands from a broom
- three pom-poms, two white, one pink
- cotton ball
- Cut a two and a half inch piece of cardboard tube. Cover this with pink construction paper.
- Draw and cut paws and ears from pink paper. Decorate these with pink marker. Glue one pair of paws to the bottom of the pink cylinder. Glue the second pair of paws to the inside of the pink tube. Glue the ears to the back of the tube.
- Glue wiggle eyes to the front of the tube. Glue three broom strands below the eyes for whiskers. Glue the pink and white pom-poms over the whiskers as indicated on photo. Add eyelashes above the eyes and a tiny mouth below the pom-poms with a pen.
- Glue a cotton ball to the back of the tube for the tail.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 3:39:33 PM on 10.0.2.48 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us