Wylie (Westie)

Wylie is 18 months. He is a Westie. We rescued Wylie when he was 3 months old. My husband wanted a girl, she bit him, and Wylie sat up and begged for us to take him home, it so worked.

Wylie loves to go for rides, run, talk, and chase. Of course the terrier comes out at times, and he can be pretty darn stubborn. He loves to roll in cow 'stuff' when we visit my family! He sure has been a great companion to both of us! I so wuv him.

By Brenda from Newell, SD

Sounds like he's all boy! I'll bet he's a really pretty fluff ball all cleaned up. Wylie is cute.

Oh what a cutie and would have caught my heart with the standing up and begging even after a bite too ;-)

Photos Pets DogsDecember 8, 2009
🎉
🎄