These beads were made from recycled CDs. When you make them, they are a bit stinky so use a well ventilated area or a mask.
Do be careful - They get hot!
I hope the pictures show you all you need to know. But here are some instructions to help I hope.
It takes a bit of trial and error to get them right but that's the basic idea. Anyway have fun. DON'T INHALE THE FUMES! BEWARE BECAUSE THEY DO GET HOT!
If you discover an idea to modify the making or something please let me know! HAVE FUN!- Cathy :o)
By Cath Alksnis from Bradford West Yorkshire
Read feedback for this post below. Click here to post feedback.
not trying to be nosy, but are you my sister cathy? if you are contact me on david_alksnis AT msn.com .thank you .david
Since there are so many types of plastics which give off toxic ( and I mean cancer producing ) fumes when heated AND there is a danger of getting burned doing this..........I suggest NOT trying this at home. WHY take the chance? MOM xxxooo
Add your voice to the conversation.