Daisy Star Loor (Beagle)

Daisy Star Loor is a one year old pure breed Beagle. I got Daisy as a surprise from my aunt on November 1, 2006.

Daisy is such a sweet dog. She loves to play with children, and is very socialable with other dogs. She was born on September 11, 2005. She is very smart. She loves to play hide and go seek with her toys.

By Andrea L from Yonkers, New York

She just looks like our Fanny Belle looked when she was that age. Fanny Belle lived to be 16yrs old and has been gone for a number of years. My Dad got her for hunting, but the only thing that she hunted was the heating registers when the furnace came on. She would lay on them and the air would make her ears go up. She was never outside a day in her wonderful life, only to go to potty. She loved all my Mother's grandkids and she was part of our family. Anyone that doesn't like animals surely misses out on a good friend.

Daisy is gorgeous! Give her a big hug from Teddy's (Pomeranian) and Miss Kitty's (Bombay) mom.

I hate to think we have to place the glass Microchip into our pets here in our town, about to become mandatory we've been told. Even though this won't hurt the older, larger ones too much, the younger

more fragile ones will feel it. If they never go outside, there's no reason to do this, don't you agree? They'd do better to catch the predator Cyote

and "Chip" implant it, so it can't kill anymore pets who might escape through a new fence hole.!

There's a walker who has a mini-Beagle that this darling reminds me of. I'd love to be able to take care of one. God bless you. : )

Oops, I MEANT to say, so the city can use their Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) connections that track animals(and humans who are "chipped"), to prove to themselves that all of the neighborhood reports are true about the Cyote killing pets for several years now, even scaring the daylights out of humans after dark IN THEIR OWN YARDS!! So far, there're no humans attacked as there were in other places, according to CNN reports. The animal shelter must feel the Cyote is doing them a favor so they don't have to go out and chase,catch, log, feed/house lost pets/contact owners of loose pets before they fine the owners? : - (

She is just beautiful. She reminds me of the beagle we had years ago. A wonderful loyal friend. So good natured with children and other pets. I miss her

so much. One problem ---she could sure howl. Sometimes in the middle of the night she must have been dreaming and woke up howling. Just made you sit right up straight. Your hair too LOL

Photos Pets DogsJanuary 3, 2007
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
Daisy Tree
Growing a Daisy Tree
array of stars
Making a 5 Point Crochet Star
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄