How to Keep Mice Out?

I would like to know how to keep rodents or mice out of a stored RV.

By Dick from NS

You could try one of those sonic repellers but no guarantee it will work. And it would mean keeping your RV powered. I would recommend putting poison pellets around under the cabinets and other areas you would expect mice to roam.

As a campground owner, this is what we find works: put strongly scented fabric softener sheets all around in your rv-on floors and furniture. Put moth balls all around the outside and below your rv. Some people also put moth balls inside, but it's hard to get that smell out when you want to use your rv.

as a nurse practioner assistant I find that metallic smells work best. moth's balls can be dangerous if they are too big.they now make spring scented balls of moth-but that may counteract the issue as rodents olfactory scent is trifactory. good luck !

When I had an RV and lived on a farm, I found that the most effective way to keep mice out of the RV was to park it close to the house where we had dozens of outside cats. We tried the mothball thing, and that didn't work, and also was a terrible smell in the RV. The cats, however, kept the mice away.

Your perfect solution is the cat/cats this eliminates all toxic substance harmful to humans and animals.

I have a ton of mice and catch several a day. The contractor had left a mess and I am taking him to court. As for the cat solution..don't count on it.. I have nine and only one watches is the most he does..I just ordered mice magic and multi catch no kill traps. The sonar thing is a joke..the sit next to it.

No the darn mouse kept nibbling on the darn bar!!! And I think he likes peppermint oil too!

Motorhome against a white background
Keeping Mice Out of a Stored RV
Home and Garden Pest Control MiceSeptember 20, 2010
Felt Mouse
Making Felt or Fabric Mice
wild mouse
Keeping Mice Out of a Dryer Vent
Mouse in Kitchen
Keeping Mice out of Appliances
mouse peeking out of a hole in a loaf of bread
Getting Rid of Mice Without Killing Them