Making a Sheet for a Porta-Crib

How do you make a sheet for a porta-crib?

Pillow cases.

a pillow case sounds good. if you cut fabric out just make it a bit bigger than the pad then cut your corners at angle sew up then you have it.

I bought a porta-crib for babysitting my grandson. I thought the bottom was very hard for him to sleep on so I bought a piece of 1" foam that fit in the bottom and covered it with flannel or other soft material. I made it like a pillow case, but sewed it with a longer flap so I can take it off and wash it. So much softer and comfortable.

Same here I used pillow cases for my basinett when my daughter was small however I always put a soft flannel blanket down you can get the blankets anywhere and she fit perfectly. When she got older I put her in the crib with the flannel blanket under her again. Until she got bigger and move it or threw it out of her crib.

Crafts SewingJuly 22, 2008
Sheet Cake
Sheet Cake Recipes
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Sheet Music
Uses for Old Sheet Music
sheet cake with flower decorations
Cutting Sheet Cakes