Table Centerpiece Suggestions For Navy Graduation Party

Navy theme centerpieces. My cousin is graduating from Annapolis Naval Academy in 2008. Colors are Navy Blue and Gold and the mascot is a ram. We are from Hawaii and I wanted to incorporate that into the centerpiece. The only thing that pops to my mind is Pearl Harbor.

Corrina from Honolulu, HI

Check out and The second site is a Navy chief site and has lots of Navy history and information. Don't mix chief petty officer up with a Naval Officer. A chief is not an officer, he/she is enlisted. But the site has lots of cool Navy stuff to give you ideas. Also, is he going air or surface (planes or boats)? Toy aircraft carriers are always a hit and easy to find. Lanterns, anything brass, reproduction Navy recruitment posters (available on line). Another really popular idea is to have three miniture flags, the Hawaii state flag, the American flag, and the Navy flag. There may be a store in the mall that carries them or you can get them. Of course there's always on line. I could go on and on. My husband retired from the Navy 2 1/2 years ago, I had a lot of practice!

Fair winds and following seas

Wow - it just so happens I am having a commissioning/graduation party for my son who graduates from Purdue University May, 2008. I had the same question about centerpieces. I was going to place a plant on all tables with 3 flags - U.S. / Navy and Purdue. Got the flags online at They were good flags, inexpensive & quick delivery. My son is going aviation, so I am putting a jet in each plant. We are also lining our entire property with U.S. Flags and, of course, the Navy flag will fly proudly on the front of the house. Good luck and enjoy!

Holidays and Parties Parties GraduationAugust 21, 2007
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
High School Graduation Party Cupcake Centerpiece
High School Graduation Party Centerpiece Ideas
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Graduation Party Cupcake
Physicians Assistant Graduation Party Ideas