Insoles for Knitted Slipper

To make the soles of knitted/crocheted slippers last longer, pick up some shoe insoles a little bigger/wider then the slipper soles and sew on. I don't trim, if needed, until they are on the slippers. I buy the insoles at my local Dollar Store. I have done this since my children were little, now they are in their 40s.

By Rose from Piedmont, SD

April 26, 2011 Flag

One of the girls at work made knitted slippers for me. I decided to put inner soles in them, the kind you put in your shoes and they feel a lot better. They offer much more support. When I need to wash them, I just take the inner soles out of them. This would be good for the little ones too.

By Rose, Flemington, NJ

Crafts Clothing ShoesApril 26, 2011
shoes on a yoga mat
Making Yoga Mat Insoles
Generic Shoe Insoles
Cutting Insoles for Shoes
Knitted Myrrh Bag
Knitted Myrrh Bag Patterns
knitted slippers
Free Knitted Slipper Patterns