Browsing: 6th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

6th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

It can be a challenge to plan and execute a successful birthday celebration for your child. This guide contains 6th birthday party ideas for girls.

A 6 year old birthday party.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

March 6, 2008 Flag

My beautiful daughter is turning 6 in June of this year. I am looking for something to do for her birthday that she will absolutely love. We've done swimming, parks, etc. I want this one to stand out. If anyone can help I would love the advice.

Mindy

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Here's something my sister did for her little girl: She had a "luau". She got the idea when she saw a mess of Hawaiian trinkets and such on a web site. You would probably have to Google it. Anyway, they had little grass skirts, and theme games like limbo, pin the coconut on the palm tree, etc. and of course appropriate finger foods. The cake was a sheet cake made to look like waves rolling onto shore and Teddy Graham swimmers and surfers. By the way, they live on the east coast!

Best Answer

We had a princess party for my granddaughter's 6th b/d all children came in princess or prince costumes (or just dressed up) we had fake jewels and silver and gold paper and trims and all made crowns. We played pin the wand on the princess; paper prince or princess hand on wall and paper wands. For grab bags we used gold candy coins.

Best Answer

Have you done a dress up party? It seems to add pizzaz when the kids come dressed up. What I do each year is think about what my kids are into, then make it a theme. We had a Star Wars party and the biggest hit was playing with dry ice and warm water! It's the simple stuff that is fun. I try to give the kids plenty of time to just run around and do what they want instead of over planning. Have a few surprises, a cool cake helps to make it stand out too.

I make ice cream cakes, which you can basically make into any theme. My boys love it 'cause they don't really like cake. One year I made a "cake" out of rice crispy square mix and all types of candy. A trip to the bookstore can give you all kinds of ideas. Also, if you daughter likes to make things, it's usually fun to do a craft that works with your theme. Than that can be the favor for the party. Another thing I have done for parties is make chocolate lollipops using a mold from a cake making store.

If u have bowling alley near you, you may want to check it out most alleys are open for all ages or you could try somewhere like an amusememnt park (flambards, woodlands) try it ask her if she has any ideas!!!

Read More Answers...

April 6, 2012 Flag

Do you think it would be OK for kids 5-6 years old to jump in a glow in the dark b-day party? We just want to do something the kids like, but different at the same time. I have been thinking in booking a Friday evening (6:30-8:30pm) at Pump It Up Glow in the Dark to celebrate my boy's 6th birthday party.

I'd love to hear your opinions and ideas. One more thing, has to be on Friday because it is going to be in the Mother's Day weekend. His b-day is on Friday. If you have more ideas please let me know. Thanks!

By Julia L

I don't see any problem, but do let everyone know the agenda. There might be safety issues if the kids get wild or it is totally dark-perhaps some dim lighting would be well-advised.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 10, 2013
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
A boy celebrating his 6th birthday.
6th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 8:42:20 AM on 10.0.2.116 in 931 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.