Properly Socialize Your Puppy

Proper socialization is one of the key factors in raising a well-behaved puppy. By meeting all types of dogs in all types of situations, your puppy will be well-adjusted and will learn that they should not bite hard.

By Julie from San Francisco, CA

All breeds of dogs; in all situations. Where? How do you do this when there is no dog parks in my city. Friends don't have dogs and the only neighbor I know that has dogs (3) that stay outside. Now days most people work and it's hard to get to know your neighbors. I take my dog on walks and seldom ever see anyone walking a dog. I do take him in Pet Stores when I shop there. Take him on vacation and out of town to visit relatives and friends. Other than those things most days it's just my dog and me. I'd like to him others suggestions on how to socialize.

Tow Dogs Holding Stick Together
Socializing Your Dog
Photos Pets DogsJune 5, 2008
A cute black puppy chewing on its owners finger.
Teething Advice for Puppies
Chihuahua Puppy
Treating a Puppy With Worms
Yarn and a crochet hook.
Throwing a Crochet Tea Party
Puppy With Parvo
Caring for a Puppy With Parvo