How Do I Make Wedding Centerpieces?

How do you make centerpieces?

By Erin

It depends on the type you want to make. There are all types, just flowers alone, flowers with candles. Just candles alone down the middle of a table. At Christmas you could use evergreen type garland with candles interspersed in it. Look in some books and see what you like.

For my son's wedding, I purchased inexpensive wine glasses and a pen that writes on glass. It had silver ink. I wrote their names and the date on each wine glass; laid 4 of them down on each table with the stems crossing and laid 4 (previously taken) wedding photos on the stems (one photo and one glass for each couple at the table).

If you want to make simple centerpieces I suggest buying tall vases and filling them with calla lilles because they are very easy to arrange. If you want something lower you could buy short vases or glass bowls, add water and some floating candles.

Weddings DecorationsMarch 5, 2011
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
🎉
🎄