Mother's Day Hanging Plaque
Show Mom that her kindness is appreciated by giving her a pretty plaque you made yourself.
Approximate Time: less than 1 hour
- 5 jumbo craft sticks
- white acrylic paint
- sponge brush
- scrap of ribbon
- silk flower
- decorative cord
- craft glue
- scrap of cardboard
- Write out the following quote on card stock or print it on your computer: Love Blooms Where Kindness Is Planted.
- Cut out around quote.
- Paint craft sticks white and let dry.
- Line up 5 jumbo craft sticks.
- Cut a piece of cardboard slightly smaller than the sticks.
- Glue sticks on top to hold in place. This will be the back.
- Turn over. Glue quote to the front.
- Hot glue on a silk flower.
- Tie a small bow with ribbon. Glue to the bottom.
- Glue a piece of decorative cord to the back to make a hanger.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
How cute! It looks like a purse to me.
That is so stinkin' cute!
Add your voice to the conversation.