BirthdayParties

Combined Grandmother/Granddaughter Birthday Party

I'm turning 20 on Valentine`s Day, but I'm having my party on February 19 and we're having my grandmother's on the same day with mine. What can I do?

By Sarah from Graysville, AL

I think it would be kind of cute if you dressed up like your grandmother and she dressed your age. Or you both dressed alike. Or how about everything in pink and call it "the birthday girls" party? (It's late in the day and I might be tired :).

Since it's not a 21st party for you (a major event) I personally think it should be about your grama for this year and maybe ask her what she would like? I do think thriftyvicki's ideas are sweet and cute so perhaps you could ask your grama what she thinks about doing one of those for a shared birthday :-) By the way, Happy Birthday to both you and Grama.